Soya Roast Recipe
Soya Roast Recipes
225 g soya beans
1 small onion
10 g toasted breadcrumbs
150 ml milk
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp celery salt
salt and pepper
- Soak the beans overnight in cold
- Drain well and rinse in cold
- Cover with fresh cold water, bring
to the boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for
2.5 hour until the beans are soft.
- Drain well.
- Mash the beans in a bowl.
- Chop the onion finely and add to
the beans with the other ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper
- Oil a 450 g loaf tin and pack in
the bean mixture.
- Bake at 350F, Gas 4 for 40
- Turn out and serve in slices.
A bean loaf which may be served hot
with vegetables, and perhaps with a tomato or mushroom sauce.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |