Red River Chili Cooking Recipe
Red River Chili Cooking
size onions, chopped
cloves, finely chopped
crushed tomatoes, including juice
or kidney beans, drained
- Put the pork, beef, onion, pepper and garlic in a
3 quart microwavable casserole.
- Blend together with a fork or your fingers.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 8-10
- Drain off the excess liquid.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder,
tomato juice, water, basil, salt and paprika.
- Cover and microwave on medium 50% for 30-35
minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and stir well.
- Cover and microwave on medium 50% for 8-10
- Let stand, covered, for 5-10 minutes before
How could a chapter on beans not include
chili ? This one is nice and hot, full bodied and rich.
Cooking Tip :
After you have made a chili recipe that
you like, improvise and invent your own particular stew. Add as much
"heat" as you and your family can take.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |