Pepper Bean Pot Recipe
Pepper Bean Pot Recipes
350 g haricot beans
2 tbsp oil
1 large onion
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp tomato purée
1 red pepper
450 g canned tomatoes
150 ml water
salt and pepper
4 tbsp soured cream
- Soak the beans in cold water
- Drain well and cover in fresh cold
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 1
- Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and
fry the chopped onion and crushed garlic until soft and golden.
- Add the paprika and cook for 2
minutes, stirring well.
- Add the beans, tomato purée,
sliced pepper, tomatoes and their juice, water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil cover and simmer
for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the soured cream just
A richly-flavored mixture of beans,
tomatoes and pepper which is very good with whole meal bread and a salad.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |