Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone Soup Recipes
cannellini or any small white beans
whole dried peas
medium carrots, sliced
large stick celery, chopped
large onion, peeled and sliced
tomatoes, peeled and quartered
any leafy green vegetable, sliced
grate Parmesan cheese
chopped parsley to garnish
- Soak the beans and peas together
overnight in 3 cups of stock.
- The beans should be white and
plump, the peas green and plump.
- Discard any that are hard, brown
- Add the peas, beans and their
soaking stock to the remaining stock with the carrots, celery and
onion in a large pan.
- Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours or until the
beans and peas are tender.
- Add the tomatoes, leafy
vegetables, basil and oregano.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until it is
- Serve sprinkled with grated cheese
- Accompany with crusty bread.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |