Lentil and Vegetable Stew Recipe
Lentil and Vegetable Stew Recipes
2 medium onions
1 garlic clove
2 celery sticks
2 tbsp oil
900 ml water or stock
225 g lentils
pinch of ground coriander
salt and pepper
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Peel and onions and chop them
- Crush the garlic.
- Slice the celery and the
courgettes without peeling.
- Heat the oil and cook the
vegetables over low heat for 10 minutes until soft and golden,
- Peel the tomatoes and discard the
- Chop the flesh roughly and add to
the pan with the water or stock, lentils, coriander, salt and
- Bring to the boil, cover and
simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Serve hot sprinkled with parsley.
A thick rich mixture of lentils and
vegetables which makes a complete meal served with wholemeal bread.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |