Honey Baked Beans Recipe
Honey Baked Beans Recipes
225 g haricot beans
1 medium onion
3 lean bacon rashers
75 g clear honey
1 tsp French mustard
2 tbsp olive oil
- Soak the beans overnight in cold
- Drain well.
- Cover with fresh cold water, bring
to the boil and then simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain well and put into a greased
- Skin the tomatoes and discard the
- Chop the flesh roughly.
- Chop the onion and bacon rashers
- Add the tomatoes, onion, bacon,
honey, mustard and a good seasoning of pepper to the beans and stir
- Pour over the olive oil.
- Cover and bake at 325F, Gas 3 for
A variation on the traditional baked
beans which has a subtle flavor. The beans are very good served with
fresh tomato sauce.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |