Herbed Green Beans Recipe
Herbed Green Beans Recipes
butter or margarine
chopped fresh parsley
chipped fresh basil
green beans, trimmed
small onion, peeled and chopped
clove garlic, chopped
sunflower seeds, to serve
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
fresh chives, to garnish
- Combine butter with parsley,
chives, marjoram and basil.
- Set aside, place the beans in a
saucepan with the onion and garlic.
- Cover with boiling water.
- Cook until tender, drain well.
- Add herb butter to the pan with
beans, swirling around briefly until beans are well coated.
- Season to taste.
- Add sunflower seeds just before
- Tie beans into bundles with chives
if like before serving.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |