Fenugreek Dip Recipe
Fenugreek Dip Recipes
100 g cottage cheese
150 ml natural yoghurt
100 g fenugreek sprouts
1 garlic clove
pinch of caraway seeds
- Sieve the cottage cheese and mix
with the yoghurt until smooth.
- Chop the fenugreek finely.
- Crush the garlic clove.
- Mix all the ingredients and season
well with salt.
- Put into a serving bowl and chill
for 2 hours.
- Put the bowl on a large dish or
tray and surround with crisps, pieces of celery, cucumber and
A refreshingly flavored dip to serve as
a first course or at a drinks party .
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |