Cheesy Bean Dip Cooking Recipe
Cheesy Bean Dip Cooking
kidney beans, drained
garlic, finely chopped
sharp cheddar cheese
Monterey jack with jalapeņo pepper cheese
- Put the drained beans, onion and garlic in a 11/2-quart
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 4-5 minutes,
stirring after 2 minutes, until the beans are hot.
- Combine the hot beans with all the remaining
ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- You may have to do this in several batches.
- Puree until the cheese blends in and the beans
are quite smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Makes 11/2 cups
A spicy dip to serve hot with tortilla
chips. If you make it ahead of time, reheat it in the microwave for
three to four minutes.
Cooking Tip :
Stuff pita bread pockets with the
bean mixture and tip with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes for an
unusual but appealing sandwich.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |