Beans Parisienne Recipe
Beans Parisienne Recipes
blanched almonds, slivered
ground black pepper
- Dry fry almonds in a small frying
pan over medium heat until golden brown.
- Top and tail the beans.
- Add a little water to a large
saucepan and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add the beans and cover saucepan.
- Return to the boil and cook for
3-5 minutes until tender but still crisp to bite.
- Drain the beans and return to the
- Reduce heat.
- Quickly add almonds, lemon juice,
garlic and pepper, toss gently with beans to combine well.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 2 - 4
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |