Baked Lentils With Sausages Recipe
Baked Lentils With Sausages Recipes
450 g pork sausages
1 large onion
225 g lentils
1 garlic clove
1 bay leaf
salt and pepper
- Grill the sausages lightly until
the skins are golden brown.
- Arrange in an ovenware casserole.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Sprinkle the onion, lentils and
crushed garlic over the sausages.
- Add the cloves and bay leaf and
season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover with water or stock.
- Cover and bake at 300F, Gas 2 for
2.5 hours until the lentils are very soft and the liquid has been
- Discard the cloves and bay leaf,
and adjust the seasoning before serving.
A slow cooking, comforting dish for a
winter night which is best made with really good all meat pork sausages
and brown lentils.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |