Autumn Chick Pea Casserole Recipe
Autumn Chick Pea Casserole Recipes
50 g chick peas
1 large onion
2 garlic cloves
4 tbsp oil
1 tbsp tomato purée
1/2 tsp mixed fresh herbs
salt and pepper
300 ml stock or water
- Soak the chick peas overnight in
- Drain well.
- Chop the onion finely and crush
- Heat the oil and cook the onion
and garlic until soft and golden.
- Add the chick peas and thinly
- Fry until the potatoes are golden.
- Skin the tomatoes and deseed them.
- Chop the flesh roughly and add to
the pan with tomato purée, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the stock or water.
- Bring slowly to the boil, cover
and simmer for 1 hour until the potatoes and chick peas are soft.
A comforting dish which is suitable for
eating hot or cold. It goes well with a salad and wholemeal bread.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |