Adzuki Bean Simmer Recipe
Adzuki Bean Simmer Recipes
1 tbsp soy
- Soak beans in water overnight.
- Drain beans in a colander and
rinse well under cold water, then place in a saucepan, cover with
fresh water and bring to the boil.
- Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then
reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours or until softened.
- Drain beans.
- Return to the saucepan and add all
other ingredients, except soy sauce.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and
simmer gently for 45 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stir.
- Serve hot.
Serve with wholemeal Pancakes folded in
four, or with chunks of crusty wholemeal bread.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |