Mushroom Sauté Recipe
Mushroom Sauté Recipes
mushrooms, cleaned and cut in half
1" pieces of green pepper
- Combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and wine in a 2 cup glass measure.
- Microwave on high 100% for 1 minute.
- Add the onion pieces.
- Microwave on high 100% for 2-3 minutes, until the onion softens.
- Stir after 1 minute.
- Put the mushrooms and green pepper in a 21/2 quart microwavable casserole.
- Add the sauce and onion.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 5-7 minutes. stirring twice, until the vegetables are tender but not soft.
Mushrooms and green peppers served in a sweet sour sauce, unusual ? Perhaps. Delicious ? Absolutely.
Cooking Tip :
Always wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth. If they are rinsed under running water or soaked, they absorb unnecessary liquid.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mushrooms Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |