Burgundy Mushrooms Recipe
Burgundy Mushrooms Recipes
3 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
375g button mushrooms, trimmed
125g cooked smoked ham, cut into strips
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
150ml red wine
salt and pepper
hot French bread, to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry
over a low heat for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the mushrooms, ham, herbs, red
wine and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to the boil, then turn off
the heat and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between 4 large
- Bake in oven, 425F, gas mark 7,
for 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot French bread.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mushrooms Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |