Veggie Burgers Cooking Recipe
Veggie Burgers Cooking
mushrooms, finely chopped
peanuts or cashews
oatmeal or flour, for shaping
- Cook the mushrooms in a non stick pan without oil, stirring, for
8 - 10 minutes to remove all the moisture.
- Process the onion, courgette, carrot, and nuts in a food
processor until beginning to bind together.
- Stir in the mushrooms, breadcrumbs, parsley, yeast extract, and
seasoning to taste.
- With the oatmeal or flour, shape into four burgers.
- Cook the burgers in a non stick frying pan with very little oil
or under a hot grill for 8 - 10 minutes, turning once, until the
burgers are cooked and golden brown.
- Serve hot with a crisp salad.
Cooking Tip :
You can prepare these burgers up to a day before cooking. Arrange them
on a plate or tray and cover with cling film, then chill until ready to
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |