Vegetable Ribbons Cooking Recipe
Vegetable Ribbons Cooking
- Using a vegetable peeler or sharp knife, cut the carrots and
courgettes into thin ribbons.
- Bring the stock to a boil in a large saucepan and add the
- Return the stock to a boil, then add the courgettes.
- Boil rapidly for 2 - 3 minutes, or until the vegetable ribbons
are just tender.
- Stir in the parsley, season lightly, and serve hot.
This may just tempt a few fussy eaters to eat up !
Cooking Tip :
You can prepare these burgers up to a day before cooking. Arrange them
on a plate or tray and cover with cling film, then chill until ready to
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |