Spinach and Hazelnut Lasagne Cooking Recipe
Spinach and Hazelnut
onion, finely chopped
slivered hazelnuts and chopped
parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/400oF/Gas 6.
- Wash the spinach and place in a pan with just the water that
clings to the leaves.
- Cook the spinach over a fairly high heat for 2 minutes until
- Drain well.
- Heat 30 ml or 2 tbsp of the stock in a large pan and simmer the
onion and garlic until soft.
- Stir in the spinach, hazelnuts and basil.
- In a large ovenproof dish, layer the spinach, lasagne and
- Season well between the layers.
- Pour over the remaining stock.
- Spread the fromage frais over the top.
- Bake the lasagne for about 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with lines of slivered hazelnuts and
A vegetarian dish that is hearty enough to satisfy meat-eaters too. Use
frozen spinach if you are short of time.
The flavor of hazelnuts is improved by roasting. Place them on a baking
sheet and bake in a moderate oven, or under a hot grill, until light
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |