Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Roasted Vegetables Recipes
large sweet potato
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it
into large pieces.
- Peel the onions, leaving them
- Pour the oil into a large baking
dish and add the butter.
- Put the baking dish in the
preheated oven to heat the oil and butter.
- Put the vegetables in the baking
dish and turn them or use a pastry brush to coat them with the hot
oil and butter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until
the vegetables are crisp and golden on the outside and cooked
- Turn the vegetables occasionally
during cooking to coat with the oil and prevent them sticking.
Serves 6 - 8
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 1 hour 10 minutes
A variety of vegetables are suitable for
roasting, such as parsnips, turnips, fennel, carrots and garlic cloves.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |