Pasta With Chick Pea Sauce Cooking Recipe
Pasta With Chick Pea Sauce Cooking
onion, finely chopped
stick, finely chopped
fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a non stick pan and sauté the onion,
garlic and celery until softened, not browned.
- Stir in the chick peas and tomato sauce, then cover and simmer
for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, lightly salted water
until just tender.
- Drain the pasta and toss into the sauce, then season to taste
with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, then serve hot.
To make Pasta with beans, omit the chick peas and substitute a 425 g can
of mixed beans, or use the same size can of kidney beans instead.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |