Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe
Fried Green Tomatoes Recipes
self raising flour
egg, lightly beaten
- Combine the self raising flour and
cornmeal in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the beaten egg and
buttermilk in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cut the tomatoes into 1 cm (1/2
- Dip the tomato slices into the egg
and buttermilk mixture, then toss in the flour mixture to coat.
- Shake off any excess flour.
- Heat 2 cm oil in a large heavy
based frying pan.
- Cook the tomatoes in batches over
high heat until crisp and golden brown on paper towels.
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |