Broccoli and Stilton Puff Recipe
Broccoli and Stilton Puff Recipes
Stilton cheese, crumbled
or French mustard
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375oF/Gas 5.
- Thoroughly butter a 19 cm in soufflé dish.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain the broccoli, refresh under cold running water, then drain
- Place the broccoli in a food processor with the egg yolks and
process until smooth.
- Tip the mixture into a bowl then mix in the Stilton and add
mustard and seasoning to taste.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry, then gently fold
into the broccoli mixture in three batches.
- Transfer the broccoli mixture to the dish and bake for about 35
minutes, until risen, just set in the center, and golden.
- Serve immediately.
Cauliflower can be used instead of broccoli in this dish, or if you
like, you can use a mixture of the two.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |