Baked Squash With Parmesan Cooking Recipe
Baked Squash With Parmesan Cooking
mixed fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives and oregano
grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Cut the squash in half lengthways.
- Place the halves, cut side down, in a roasting tin.
- Pour a little water around them, then bake for about 40 minutes,
- Meanwhile, put the butter, herbs, garlic, shallot and lemon
juice in a food processor blended and creamy in consistency.
- Season to taste.
- When the squash is tender, scrape out any seeds and cut a thin
slice from the base of each half, so that they will sit level.
- Place the squash halves on warmed serving plates.
- Using a fork, pull out a few of the spaghetti like strands in
the center of each.
- Add a dollop of herb butter, then sprinkle with a little of the
- Serve the remaining herb butter and Parmesan separately, adding
them as you pull out more strands.
Spaghetti squash is an unusual vegetable - the flesh separates into long
strands when baked. One squash makes an excellent supper dish for two.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mid Week Meal Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |