Tofu Spinach Souffle Recipe
Tofu Spinach Souffle Recipes
oil or ghee
freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Remove the stalks from the spinach
and wash well.
- Chop very finely with a sharp
knife or in a food processor.
- Heat the oil in a pan, cook the
spinach for 5 minutes with the thyme and oregano.
- Drain off excess liquid by
pressing between two plates.
- Process tofu with water and help
in a food processor or blender with pepper.
- Blend with the spinach.
- Allow to cool.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks
- Gently fold them through the
- Lightly oil a soufflé dish.
- Fill wish the spinach mixture.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven 190C
(375F) for 30-35 minutes or until it is well risen and firm to the
- Serve immediately wish salad or
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |