Sweet and Sour Cabbage Recipe
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Recipes
apple, peeled and finely sliced
onion, finely chopped
unsweetened pineapple pieces, drained and juice reserved
pineapple juice (from reserved quantity)
- Remove and discard central stalk
- Finely slice the leaves.
- Add 1 cm, 1/2" of water to a large
frying pan and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add cabbage, apple and onion and
sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add pineapple pieces, the 2 tbsp
reserved pineapple juice, vinegar and pepper.
- Lift and turn mixture to combine
- Simmer a further 12 minutes,
This is an ideal dish to serve hot with
grilled pork cutlets or other pork dishes. Try replacing the vinegar
with finely grated rind and juice of an orange.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |