Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
Stuffed Cabbage Recipes
chopped fresh thyme
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F, Gas 6.
- Remove the outer leaves from the
- Blanch the remaining cabbage in
boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and
fry the minced beef for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and the thyme and
cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1
- Add the sultanas and slowly pour
in the stock.
- Stir in the chickpeas and garam
- Remove the mixture from the heat
and add the breadcrumbs.
- Mix and season well.
- Trim the top from the cabbage and
scoop out the center.
- Spoon in the mince mixture, warp
in foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with freshly cooked
Cooking Tip - Use the filling to stuff
beefsteak tomatoes, cooked aubergines or peppers. Grill under a medium
heat for 10-15 minutes.
An unusual combination of flavors, this
recipe incorporates a Middle Eastern filling into a traditional English
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |