Sorrel Soup Recipe
Sorrel Soup Recipes
large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
stick celery, chopped
pickled cucumbers, sliced
sorrel leaves, coarsely shredded
- Melt butter in a large saucepan
and sauté onion and celery for about 10 minutes or until softened.
- Onions should not brown.
- Stir in cucumber and sorrel.
- Add stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20
- Whisk egg lightly in a cup and add
a little of the hot soup, slowly, while continuing to whisk.
- Add egg mixture to the soup
- Do not allow soup to boil once the
egg has been added.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |