Fennel Baked with Cream and Parmesan Recipe
Fennel Baked with Cream and Parmesan Recipes
750g fennel heads
small knob of butter
250ml double cream
75g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
salt and pepper
- Turn the outside leaves from the
fennel, remove the hard central core and slice the fennel
- Immerse the leaves in a pan of
boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, drain.
- Butter a shallow ovenproof dish,
add the fennel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cream and sprinkle
- Place the dish in oven, 400F, gas
mark 6, cook 20 minutes.
- Allow the top of the fennel to go
a deep golden brown.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |