Exotic Flower Salad Recipe
Exotic Flower Salad Recipes
button mushrooms, wiped and cut into
mignonette lettuces, leaves washed and
witloof (chicory), leaves separated
chopped fresh herbs
snow peas (mangetout), topped and tailed
- Peel mango, cut a thick slice from
each side of the stone and set aside for the salad.
- Cut remaining flesh from the mango
- Add lemon juice, oil and blend,
adjusting the consistency to make a creamy mayonnaise.
- Combine mayonnaise, mushroom and
pepper and toss lightly.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and witloof
on individual plates in colorful flower shapes with the mushroom
mixture in the centre.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and herbs.
- Cut the thick ,mango slices into
petal shapes, and arrange on the plates with the snow peas (mange
- Drizzle a little French dressing
over each salad just before serving.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |