Tofu Spinach Souffle Recipe
Tofu Spinach Souffle Recipes
750g white winter cabbage, shredded
25g plain flour
1 tsp mustard powder
4 tbsp double cream
50g Cheddar cheese, grated
25g fresh breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
- Cook the cabbage in salted boiling
water for 5 minutes, drain, set aside.
- Melt the butter, stir in the flour
and mustard, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk, stir until the sauce
boils and thickens.
- Stir in the cabbage and cream, add
salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish.
- Mix the cheese and breadcrumbs
together and sprinkle the mixture over the cabbage cream.
- Bake in oven, 350F, gas mark 4, 30
- Ready to serve
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |