Basil and Pasta Salad Recipe
Basil and Pasta Salad Recipes
corkscrew pasta (spirelli)
green cabbage, finely shredded
radishes, thinly sliced
small green capsicum (pepper), seeded and
punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes, halved if
ripe avocado, stored, peeld and sliced
telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced
bunch chives and extra basil leaves to
bunches fresh basil
cloves garlic, peeled
juice 1/2 lemon
freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water until
tender with a slightly firmer centre.
- Drain well, set aside to cool.
- To prepare dressing: Wash basil
and strip leaves from stalks (reserve a few for garnish).
- Place leaves in the container of a
food processor with garlic, mustard and half the lemon juice.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Slowly add oil to the container
with the motor still running.
- Process until dressing thickens.
- Add seasonings and remaining lemon
juice to taste.
- Toss all salad ingredients
together in a bowl with dressing.
- Snip over chives.
- Garnish with reserved basil
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Leafy Crops Vegetables Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |