Rice Flour Pancakes (Dosa) Cooking Recipe
Rice Flour Pancakes (Dosa) Cooking
For Potato Filling :
(urad daal), husked
boiled and mashed
gram (chana daal), split
- Soak the rice and lentils overnight along with
- Blend with water (3 tbsp) to make
a fine paste.
- Keep aside and allow to ferment
for 5 - 6 hours.
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok), sauté
mustard seeds till they crackle, add gram, stir until light brown.
- Stir in onions, sauté until
- Mix in green chilies, turmeric,
salt and lemon juice.
- Add potatoes, curry leaves and
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Heat a tawa (griddle).
- Season it by wiping the surface
(once only) with 1/2 onion wrapped in muslin and dipped in oil.
- Reduce heat, thinly spread a
ladleful of batter by moving the ladle in concentric circles.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Loosen edges by dotting with oil.
- Flip over, semi cook for a few
- Flip over again, place 2 tbsp or
potato mixture in the center, dot with butter and fold both sides
- Serve hot, accompanied by Coconut
Chutney and Sambhar.
Preparation Time : overnight + 61/2
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |