Parantha Cooking Recipes
butter (ghee), melted
- Sieve the flour and salt in a bowl, incorporate
clarified butter (2 tbsp), add water gradually and knead to a smooth
- Divide into 5 equal portions and shape into
- Dust with flour, cover and keep aside for 10
- Flatten each ball of dough and roll out.
- Brush with clarified butter and fold over.
- Brush the folded surface with clarified butter
and fold over again to form a triangle.
- Roll out the triangle with a rolling pin.
- Heat a tawa (griddle) and brush the surface with
- Place the parantha on the tawa and cook for a few
- Coat with a little clarified butter, turn over
and similarly cook on the other side.
- Both sides of the parantha should be crisp and
- Remove and serve immediately.
Serves 4 - 5
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Dessert time : 10 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |