Naan Cooking Recipes
butter (ghee) or oil
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, egg,
sugar and milk.
- Add enough water to knead into a soft and smooth
- Cover with a moist cloth, keep aside for 10
- Add oil, knead and punch the dough, cover and
keep aside of ferment for 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls, place on a lightly
floured surface, sprinkle onion and melon seeds, flatten the balls
slightly, cover and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Flatten each ball to make a round disc, stretch
on one side to form an elongated oval.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven (175C/350F) for 2-3
- Serve hot as an accompaniment to any curry dish.
Preparation time : 3 hours
Dessert time : 20 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |