Masala Poori Cooking Recipes
Masala Poori Cooking
pepper or paprika
- Mix the flour, salt, cayenne pepper, turmeric,
coriander and cumin.
- Add oil or butter and rub it in till it is
- Add water, knead into a medium soft dough.
- Lightly oil your palms and knead until the dough
is silky smooth and pliable.
- Shape into a smooth ball.
- Brush with oil and keep aside for 3 hours.
- Knead again briefly, divide into 16 equal
portions and shape into balls.
- Compress each into a 2" patty.
- Dip one end of the patty in oil and roll out into
a 5" round, place on a flat surface.
- Similarly, roll out the other portions.
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok).
- Carefully slip one round into the hot oil.
- Fry until it puffs up and is golden brown on both
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot as an accompaniment to any curry dish.
Preparation time : 15 minutes + 1/2
hour - 3 hours (for dough resting)
Dessert time : 1/2 hours
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |