Dum Aloo Bhojpuri Cooking Recipe
Dum Aloo Bhojpuri Cooking
For the Filling :
For the Curry :
small and round
boiled and grated
cardamoms (choti elaichi)
cumin (shah jeera)
- Heat the clarified butter in a pan, add half each
of the grated onion, ginger and garlic pastes and fry for 4-5
- Add grated potatoes, red chili powder, turmeric
powder and garam masala.
- Season with lemon juice and salt.
- Keep aside.
- Boil and peel the small potatoes.
- Scoop out centers and deep fry shells till
- Fill each potato shell with the prepared potato
- Cover and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, cloves, green
cardamoms, black cumin seed and fry until they begin to crackle.
- Mix in the remaining onions, ginger and garlic
pastes, stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and red chili powder, stir
fry over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in yoghurt.
- Cook till the liquids evaporate, stirring
- Sprinkle garam masala and season with salt.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes in the pan.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, cover and cook for 3-4
minutes on very low heat.
- Serve hot, garnished with julienned ginger and
accompanied by rice or Masala pooris.
Serves 4 - 5
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |