Crunchy Okra Cooking Recipe
Crunchy Okra Cooking
chilies, sliced (optional)
- Snip off both ends of each okra, slice length
wise into four slices.
- Spread all sliced okra on a flat dish and
sprinkle evenly with salt, chili powder, garam masala, mango powder
and chaat masala.
- Mix gently to coat okra evenly.
- Sprinkle gram flour over the okra and mix in so
they are coated evenly, preferably without adding any water.
- Divide the okra into two portions.
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok) or a pan till it is
- Fry one portion coated okra slices, separating
each lightly with a fork.
- Do not allow slices to stick to each other.
- Remove from oil when both sides are crispy and
brown in color.
- Similarly, fry the other portion.
- Garnish with julienned ginger and green chilies.
- Serve hot, accompanied by Chappatis.
Serves 4 - 6
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |