Cottage Cheese Seekh Kebabs Cooking Recipe
Cottage Cheese Seekh
cheese (paneer), grated
- Mix all the ingredients, adding the corn flour in
- Divide this mixture into 15 equal portions, shape
each portion into a ball.
- Thread each ball through a skewer.
- Moisten palm and spread the balls by pressing it
along the length of a skewer, into a 8 - 10 cm long and 1 cm apart
- Preheat the oven to 150 - 75C (300 - 50F).
- Roast in the oven/tandoor/charcoal grill for 5 -
6 minutes or until golden brown, basting occasionally with melted
- Remove from the skewers.
- Serve hot, garnished with slices of cucumber,
tomato, onion and accompanied by Mint Chutney.
Serves 4 - 5
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
The cottage cheese could be rolled into 8
cm long kebabs and also shallow fried in butter.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |