Chappatis Cooking Recipes
wheat flour, sieved
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add water, knead into a smooth and elastic dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes at room
- Place the dough on a floured board.
- Divide into 8 portions, roll out each into a thin
round, the size of a snack plate.
- Heat a tawa (griddle).
- Place one round on the griddle.
- Cook until tiny spots appear on one slide, flip
over and cook the other side for a few seconds.
- Flip over again and roast till it is of pale
golden color on both sides.
- Brush lightly with butter and serve hot as an
accompaniment to any curry dish.
Preparation time : 1/2 hours
Dessert time : 1/2 hours
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |