Cauliflower Stuffed Parantha Cooking Recipes
Cauliflower Stuffed Parantha Cooking Recipe
For the Filling :
wheat flour, sieved
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Incorporate clarified butter (1/3 cup).
- Add water gradually and knead to a smooth dough.
- Divide into 20 equal portions and shape into
- Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 10
- Heat clarified butter in a pan over moderate
heat, stir fry the ginger and cauliflower until the cauliflower
- Stir in garam masala and salt.
- Remove from heat, divide the filling into 10
portions and allow to cool.
- Flatten a ball of dough into a 2" patty.
- Dust both sides with flour, roll out into a 6"
- Similarly roll out other portions.
- Spread one portion of filling evenly over one
round leaving in half inch border around the edges.
- Place another round on top of the filling.
- Gently smooth the surface to ease out air
bubbles, press around the edges to seal in filling.
- Cover and set aside on a lightly floured surface.
- Similarly, prepare the other portions.
- Heat a tawa (griddle), brush the surface with
- Place the stuffed parantha on the griddle and
cook for a few seconds, brush with clarified butter, turn over and
similarly cook on the other side.
- Both sides of the parantha should be crisp and
- Remove and serve immediately.
Serves 4 - 5
Preparation time : 45 minutes
Dessert time : 15 minutes
For variation, substitute Cauliflower with
mashed Potatoes or grated White Raddish or mashed Peas.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |