Baby Corn Sabzi Cooking Recipe
Baby Corn Sabzi Cooking
(fresh or canned)
- Prepare ginger and garlic paste.
- Obtain extract by squeezing out the liquid from
the paste, retain the liquid and discard the pulp.
- Peel and boil the baby corn.
- Dice into half inch cubes.
- In case of canned, just dice into cubes.
- Heat oil in kadhai (wok), add cumin seeds and
sauté till they start to crackle.
- Stir in tomato puree, cook till the raw flavor
diminishes, for about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in the yoghurt, baby corn and green peas,
let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and the ginger garlic paste
- Cook for another 2 minutes or until the curry
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander and
accompanied by any Indian bread.
Preparation time : 10 - 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |