Aloo Kachori Recipe
Aloo Kachori Recipes
2 - 3
chilies, deseeded finely chopped
boiled and mashed
coriander or parsley, finely chopped
- Blend flour and salt in a mixing
- Add clarified butter (ghee), rub
it in with your fingertips until it is fully incorporated and the
mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Add yoghurt, ice water (6 tbsp)
and knead to make a smooth and pliable dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set
aside for 1/2 - 1 hour.
- For the filling, combine the
remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead with your hands
until well blended.
- Divide into 18 portions, keep
- Divide the dough into 18 even
- Shape each portion into a patty.
- Cover with a damp towel or plastic
wrap and set aside.
- Flatten each patty in a 21/2
(6.5 cm) round.
- Place one portion of filling in
the center of the dough, then bring the sides of the dough over the
filling, to enclose completely.
- Pinch the seams together until
- Cover with a plastic wrap or a
- Keep aside.
- Shape and stuff the remaining
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok) up to
- Slip in a few patties (seam side
down), at a time.
- Fry until pale golden in color and
until they sound hollow when tapped.
- The crust should be delicately
blistered and crisp.
- Drain excess oil and serve hot.
Preparation time : 11/4
Cooking time : 1 hour
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetarian Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |