Spiced Cauliflower Recipe
Spiced Cauliflower Recipes
cauliflower, small, whole
cardamoms (choti elaichi)
turmeric (haldi) powder
- Wash, clean and remove the stems
of the cauliflower.
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok), deep
fry each cauliflower over medium heat until almost cooked.
- In the same oil, fry onions and
cashewnuts (saving a few for garnishing), grind to a fine paste.
- Heat oil (5 tbsp) in a pan, add
cardamoms, sauté for a few seconds.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili
powder, ginger garlic pastes and garam masala, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add onions cashewnuts paste and
whisked yoghurt, cook for 10 minutes on low heat and season to taste
- Arrange the fried cauliflower in a
baking dish and pour the curry over cauliflower.
- Bake in a oven for 350F - 10
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts, dot
with melted butter and sprinkle lemon juice and mace powder.
- Serve hot.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |