clarified butter (ghee) or oil
- Sieve the flour, salt, baking soda
and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add enough water to make a hard
- Whisk egg, sugar and milk in a
bowl and knead into the dough to make it soft and smooth.
- Cover with moist cloth, keep aside
for 10 minutes.
- Add oil, knead and punch the
dough, cover again with moist cloth, keep aside for 2 hours to allow
the dough to rise.
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls and
place on a lightly floured surface.
- Sprinkle onion and melon seeds,
flatten the balls slightly, cover and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Flatten each ball between the
palms to make a round disc, then stretch on one side to form an
- Place on a greased baking tray and
bake for 2-3 min.
- Serve hot.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |