Curried Green Chilies Recipe
Curried Green Chilies Recipes
- Soak tamarind in water (1/2 cup)
for 1/2 hour.
- Squeeze out, discard pulp and
- Blend sesame seeds and peanuts
together to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok), sauté
mustard seeds on onion seeds till they crackle.
- Add curry leaves, stir and add
ginger and garlic pastes, saute for one minute.
- Stir in the cumin powder,
coriander powder, red chili powder, brown onion paste, salt and the
sesame seed peanut paste.
- Add the tamarind extract and bring
to a boil.
- Add the green chilies, cover and
cook on slow fire for 10-15 minutes or on a hot plate.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot, accompanied by steamed
rice and Boondi Raita.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Indian Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |