Stir Fried Vegetables Recipe
Stir Fried Vegetables Recipes
Chinese cabbage or small green cabbage
white onion, quartered
minced fresh ginger
broccoli, broken into florets
1 tbsp soy
- Using Chinese cabbage - cut off
wood ends of stalks.
- Cut stalks off leaves and cut the
stalks into lengths of about 2.5 cm (1").
- Cut cabbage leaves into shreds,
about 5cm (2") long and 1.5cm (1/2") wide.
- Using green cabbage - remove woody
stem completely and shred leaves, as above.
- Place wok or frying pan over high
- Add water and stock cube and stir
to dissolve, simmer.
- Add onion and ginger, cook 1 minute.
- Add cabbage stalks, broccoli,
carrots and mangetout.
- Use a spatula to lift and turn
constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage leaves, bean shoots
- Lift and turn mixture to combine
- Cover wok, lower heat and simmer
for 3 minutes, add soy sauce.
- Lift and turn vegetables to mix
- Ready to serve.
Stir fry is best served with rice or
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |