Roast Peppers in Olive Oil Recipe
Roast Peppers in Olive Oil Recipes
4 red, green and yellow peppers
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped parsley
2 garlic cloves, crushed or chopped
- Place the peppers under a hot
grill and cook them until they are blackened and blistered on all
- Place them in a polythene bag
until they are cool, and then peel away the skins.
- Core and deseed, and cut the flesh
into thin strips.
- Arrange the peppers in a serving
dish, sprinkle with olive oil and scatter with parsley and garlic.
- Sprinkle a little sea salt on top
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |