Radishes With Orange Glaze Recipe
Radishes With Orange Glaze Recipes
- Trim the radishes of their stem and root ends and
- Place the radishes in a steamer, cover and cook
for about 15 minutes steaming rather than boiling is the best
cooking process to use here.
- The radishes should be tender but still slightly
- Meanwhile, pare thin strips of rind from the
orange and chop it very finely, to make 1 tbsp.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and set it
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter over a
medium heat and add orange juice.
- Simmer for 3 minutes until the mixture becomes
syrupy in texture.
- Transfer the radishes to the frying pan, season
with salt and pepper and sauté the vegetables until evenly coated
with the orange glaze, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the orange rind and serve immediately.
Radishes are mostly used as a salad
vegetable. Try this interesting departure as a hot accompaniment to
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |