Piedmont Peppers Recipe
Piedmont Peppers Recipes
4 red peppers
4 tomatoes, skinned and quartered
4-8 anchovy fillets, halved or quartered
4 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
handful of green or red basil, roughly
125g Parmesan cheese
- Halve the peppers lengthways,
leaving the stalks intact, and remove the cores and seeds.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and
arrange the peppers on it, skin side down.
- Put 2 tomato quarters into each
pepper, make an anchovy cross on top, drizzle with olive oil and
sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven, 400F, gas mark 6,
cook for 25 minutes.
- Allow the peppers to cool, then
garnish with torn basil leaves.
- Using a mandoline or vegetable
peeler, shave the Parmesan on top.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |