Mangetout With Carrots and Mint Recipe
Mange tout With Carrots and Mint Recipes
- Cut the carrots into strips about 5 mm wide and 5
- In a pan, combine the carrots with half the
butter and the salt and water.
- Cover the pan and simmer for about 6 minutes.
- Place the mangetout in a pot of boiling, salted
water and cook for no more than 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid from the carrots and shake the pan
over high heat to reduce the liquid to a glaze.
- Add the mangetout and the remaining tablespoon of
butter and heat through.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with mint.
A wonderful combination of taste and color. You can use
lemon thyme, basil, chives or marjoram instead of mint.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Hot Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |